Followers

Sunday, 22 March 2015

हाइकु छिपी / लम्बी एक पहेली / खेलो तो ज़रा


भोर की बेला
सावन की बरखा
मन मयूर

भरी दुपैरी
अब बस भी करो
कितना हुआ

डूबा सूरज
विचलित, बेचैन
शाम का तारा

आ घिरी रात
कहाँ है मेरा खाना
कहाँ बिस्तर



24 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I liked the last one most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bohot sundar rachnayen, shaam ka tara man chhu gayi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Title mehes haiku na ho aur asliyat mein in haikuon mein koi paheli chipi ho tho main nahin samaj paaya, Amit :) Shama prarti hoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind sir! Read it again after sometime and the Truth will dawn upon you...
      Thank you for giving it your time:):)
      PS: Even the title is a hiku;)

      Delete
    2. I realized that the title is a haiku, though :) Which is what I meant when I said "Title mehes haiku na ho aur..." :)

      Delete
    3. Arre Suresh bhai! Bas phir toh aap sab-kuchh samajh gaye...you are almost there!!
      The four haikus are four stages of human life: Infancy, Youth, Middle-age and Old-age.
      Hope you liked...

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! Loved each one of them.

    Welcome back to blogging, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, Haiku in a title too. Beautiful Haiku.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haiku in hindi makes a nice concept too! You have beautifully depicted the moods changing with time of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful set, Amit.. I am in love with all !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved them all Amitji :) Great read!

    ReplyDelete
  9. डूबा सूरज
    विचलित, बेचैन
    शाम का तारा
    खूबसूरत हाइकू अमित जी

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful haiku :) I loved the way you have connected emotions with each of them (sunrise, noon, sunset and midnight)... They are so apt!
    Looked for the meaning of some words in Hinkhoj :)

    ReplyDelete